5 Warm and Cozy Recipes for Coffee Tumblers
With the holiday season in full swing, it's time to cozy up and savor some delightful hot beverages from your trusty Greens Steel Stainless Steel Beast Tumbler.
Tired of the same old hot cocoa packets? You’re in the right place.
Today, I'm sharing five irresistible hot holiday drink recipes that will warm your heart and soul. Get ready to sip and savor!
1. Cinnamon Spice Bliss
This steaming cup of comfort combines the warmth of cinnamon with a hint of vanilla and a touch of nutmeg. It's like a cozy hug in a tumbler!
1. Brew your favorite coffee and pour it into your Greens Steel tumbler.
2. In a saucepan, warm the milk over low heat without boiling.
3. Add the ground cinnamon, vanilla extract, and nutmeg to the milk, stirring until well combined.
4. Pour the spiced milk into your tumbler with the brewed coffee.
5. Top with whipped cream and garnish with a cinnamon stick if desired. Enjoy your Cinnamon Spice Bliss!
2. Peppermint Mocha Magic
This classic holiday favorite combines the richness of cocoa with the refreshing zing of peppermint; a winter wonderland in your Beast if you will.
1. Prepare your hot cocoa and espresso or strong coffee.
2. Add the peppermint extract to the hot cocoa and stir.
3. Pour the cocoa mixture into your Greens Steel tumbler.
4. Add the shot of espresso or brewed coffee and stir to combine.
5. Top with whipped cream and crushed candy canes for that extra holiday touch. Sip your Peppermint Mocha Magic and let the festivities begin!
3. Gingerbread Delight
Who can resist the cozy aroma of gingerbread during the holidays? This Gingerbread Delight transforms that unmistakable smell into comforting flavors in your Greens Steel Tumbler.
1. Brew a cup of gingerbread-flavored coffee and pour it into your Greens Steel tumbler.
2. Warm the milk and froth it until creamy.
3. Add the molasses and ground cinnamon to the coffee and stir.
4. Gently pour the frothy milk into your tumbler, creating a beautiful swirl.
5. Top with whipped cream and a gingerbread cookie for that extra touch of holiday cheer.
Savor your Gingerbread Delight!
4. Apple Pie in a Tumbler
Indulge in the flavors of a classic holiday dessert with this Apple Pie in a Tumbler. It's like a slice of pie you can sip on!
1. Heat the apple cider until steaming but not boiling.
2. If desired, add the whipped cream vodka to the cider and stir.
3. Pour the spiced apple cider into your Greens Steel tumbler.
4. Sprinkle a pinch of ground cinnamon on top.
5. Garnish with a slice of fresh apple. Sip and enjoy your Apple Pie in a Tumbler!
5. Toasty Almond Amaretto
This elegant drink brings the warmth of almond and amaretto flavors to your tumbler; a sophisticated sipper for the holiday season.
1. Heat the almond milk until steaming.
2. In your Greens Steel tumbler, combine the hot almond milk, amaretto liqueur, and almond extract.
3. Stir well to blend the flavors.
4. Garnish with a sprinkle of sliced almonds for that extra crunch and flair.
5. Sip and savor the warm and toasty goodness of the Almond Amaretto. Cheers!
Sip and Savor the Holidays
Whether you're in the mood for a cozy Cinnamon Spice Bliss or a sophisticated Toasty Almond Amaretto, your Greens Steel Beast Tumbler is the perfect vessel for these delightful concoctions. So, fill up your Beast, snuggle up by the fireplace, and embrace the holiday spirit—one sip at a time.
Happy holidays and happy sipping!
Jenn, Greens Steel
10oz Mini Beast Tumbler
Keeps your ice cream treats cool till the last scoop!
Available in 12 color options.